Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 and The New Year

2009 is coming to an end and I have many things to be thankful for! Here are just a few...

1) Our new baby boy finally made his appearance! After 20 hours of labor and exactly 40 very long weeks Kyson Paul was born Dec 19, 2009 @ 5:25am weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 8oz and 21.5inches long!




2) I finished my first step of nursing school on June 11, 2009 and revieved my LPN license shortly after.



3) My dad found me on Myspace...and I met him for the first time in June, 2009.



4) After a 15 month deployment and an extra 7 months of nursing school, Kade and I got to FINALLY move back to Kansas to be with Bruce. We learned that time takes its toll and love is stronger than anything!



5) I am extremely thankful for whoever watched over my brother after a very scary dirt bike wreck this fall.




6) We completed another year of health!








I wish you all peace, love, joy, happiness and health in 2010!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...