Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 Days of Truth (Day 11 & 12)

I work from Saturday @ 7AM til Sunday @ 11PM...so here is days 11 & 12 together.


Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

My Eyes. I don't see whats so great about them. Though I always hear "You have such pretty eyes." or "Your eyes are beautiful." One of my favorite things is makeup. But I tend to get carried away =). I have been known to wear a little too much eye makeup. But I think I have huge eyes, so I have a big canvas to work with!

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on. 

Answering this question makes me feel selfish. But I wish I heard people acknowledge how willing I am to drop anything and everything to help someone out. I never hesitate to do something for a friend or family member. Once I drove to another state on a school night and then back home just in time for about 3 hours of sleep and a nursing test that morning...all because my friend needed my help. (I'm not complaining, I'd do it again!)



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...