Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Days of Truth (Day 03)

Photobucket

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.

This is an easy one. I don't forgive myself...for anything. I learn from everything. I feel like if I have to forgive myself for something, then that makes me regret it. I may or may not have made the best choices to date. Though, I have learned from them all. It may be as little as eating eating that extra piece of pie for Thanksgiving, resulting in a little more weight. But DAMN THAT WAS SOME GOOD PIE! (No regrets!)  It could be that the lack of communication I had with my husband, took a toll on our marriage. If we had never separated, we would never have the understanding of each other that we do today. 

Do you regret anything thats worth forgiving yourself for?





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...