Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 Days of Truth (Day 02)

Photobucket

Day 2: Something you love about yourself.

I thought about this one for a while. I feel conceded verbalizing what I love about myself. But after some thought...

I love that I continue to push myself to make my dreams come true. I've learned over the past year that I cannot plan my whole life, though I would like to. I have learned that life is much less stressful if I allow things to fall into place on their own. Yet, I still strive to make the best of every situation. I love that despite all of the "Don't get married yet, your so young." and the "Your Pregnant? Didn't you just get married." stop me from being a young Army Wife, young Mom, a full-time student (now a nurse), and a sometimes single Mom (due to deployments). I love that I choose to get an early start and to not let any of that stop me from full-filling ALL of my dreams and those to come. What are your dreams in life?







2 comments:

  1. Going back to school is a very ideal option for single moms. A college diploma can

    help a mom land a bigger job, get a raise, or even be promoted. However, studying

    is very expensive and usually time-consuming. There is just no way that a single

    mother can raise her kid, work in her job, and study for college all at the same

    time.For help visit this site...

    grants for single moms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, but I am not actually a single mom. Its more of a figure of speech.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...