Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Dip

I discovered this AMAZING pumpkin dip last Thanksgiving from my boss at the time. I made a couple tweaks (aka made it more yummy)...and walla! I woke up this morning thinking about my pumpkin dip. After thinking about it ALL DAY, me and Kade made a late night trip to Wal-Mart for the ingredients. I've been asked about the recipe, so...HERE IT IS!

FIRST...
You'll need:
1 Large Tub of Cool Whip
1 can of Pumpkin
One Package of Vanilla Pudding Mix
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Ginger Snaps (Adults)
Graham Cracker Sticks/Vanilla Wafers/Teddy Grahams (kiddos)

 In A Large Bowl, Mix Together:
Whole Tub of Cool Whip...
Whole Can Of Pumpkin...
 A Few Dashes of Pumpkin Pie Spice 
(More for extra kick)...
 ...Whole Package of Vanilla Pudding Mix

 Second...
MIX MIX MIX!

Last...
Hollow out a large Pie Pumpkin and add the dip. Serve with Ginger Snaps or Graham Cracker Stix** AND ENJOY!


**I couldn't find Graham Cracker Stix at my local Wal-Mart...so Kade decided on Mini Nilla Wafers and Teddy Grahams



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...