Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Days of Truth (Day 06)

Photobucket


Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do.


I hope I never have to hear someone tell me that I let them down. I'm not sure if the people around me realize it... I sometimes feel like I have to please. But I don't mind it either. I think that may go back to my self consciousness...I guess I feel that if I do the right thing(s) or do them well enough I'll get some kind of recognition. I feed off of good report. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?


 Risk Care Dream Expect Pictures, Images and Photos


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you right here. I'm afraid to let people down not to please them, but because saying yes all the time seems to be much easier than saying no. It takes mighty balls to say no, thanks for reminding me to work on that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...